We are aiming for one million folders and really appreciate when people share their reason for folding. Jerry Berg, has chosen to tell us why he joined the cause.
ARE YOU One in a million?
Record your story
Why are you folding?
When making your video, you can include the following parts:
- Tell us your name and that you are one in a million
- Describe that by downloading the Folding@home software you are helping Stanford University to research cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and many other diseases that affect people all over the world.
- If you wish, you could expand on why you have decided to support the cause. If you, for example, want to share a personal experience connected to the diseases studied by Folding@home.
- Encourage others to join the cause and that we are aiming for one million folders.
- Mention that people can find more information and download the app at folding.stanford.edu